voicebusiness at events
Watch out for us, we speak and run workshops at events too!
Women In Property
The Association of Women In Property have invited Cordelia to deliver a series of useful and fun evening lite bites over the coming months, the second in this series being our Speaking Up session being held on 5th June 2013. For further information, please contact Jane Meneely, by emailing email@example.com
- Cordelia enjoyed working with The Association of Women In Property recently, delivering an Individual Impact session, which is the first in a series of lite bite sessions.
- Cordelia recently delivered an Effective Networking session at Publishing Scotland's Annual Conference at the COSLA Conference Centre, Edinburgh.
- We were delighted by the success of our recent Personal Impact and the WOW Factor training event in support of the Women's Support Project.
- Cordelia spoke at the latest Women In Property lunchtime talk at the lovely Chardon D'Or in Glasgow.
- We very much enjoyed working with Scottish Gas, as part of an Acting Business event. Over three days in March, some of our Associates and friends presented fun scenarios for the participants at the Scottish Gas training sessions.
- Cordelia enjoyed speaking at the lively Networking Event 2011, which welcomed delegates from the Scottish Young Lawyers Association, the Scottish Young Planners Network and the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors. The event was held in One Up, Royal Exchange Square on Thursday 10th November.
- Cordelia enjoyed speaking at an event run by Glasgow Young Professionals on Wednesday 20th April. The event was kindly being hosted at KPMG offices, Glasgow.
- Cordelia did a presentation at the Business Development Academy, for Tods Murray. Wednesday 9th February 2011. For more information about Tods Murray Business Development Academy events click here.
- Cordelia was invited to give a presentation as part of an event run by Cisco, at Eurocentral, discussing social media.
- Cordelia spoke at The Scottish Conference for the Institute of Fundraising, Scotland, Hilton Grosvenor Hotel, Glasgow, about Networking. Tuesday 26th October 2010.
- Stand and Deliver! The Positive Guide to Presentations & Public Speaking for the Edinburgh Young Professionals Network. Interactive presentation at the Royal Over-Seas League, Princes Street, Edinburgh.
- As part of the Scottish Women in Business 'Ask The Experts' season, Cordelia appeared with Deborah Hackett (4 The Love of Sales) to discuss 'Confidence in Selling'. This took place at La Bonne Auberge, Holiday Inn, Theatreland. For more information about SWIB events click here.
- 'Communication Skills with voicebusiness' for Young People in the Arts, Scotland. Providing information on developing networking skills, and getting confidence in communicating with others - essential tools for aspiring arts professional! Glasgow Royal Concert Hall.
- SWIB Twits! Our first tweet-up was so enjoyable, we did it again. Thanks to those who joined us at our Scottish Women In Business tweet-up. It was once more held in Fifi and Allys, Wellington Street, Glasgow.
- SWIB Twits! Our first Scottish Women In Business tweet-up was at Fifi and Allys, Wellington Street,Glasgow.
- 'Communicating with Intent! Taking control of how we come over and how we build rapport with others' - HFMA Conference, at Crieff Hydro, Perthshire.
- 'Confident Personal Communication' - How to Maximise Your Personal Impact as a Manager', NHS's Management Development Network.
- 'Presenting to Large Audiences' for the University of Glasgow, Research and Enterprise Department.
- Facilitation of Sandpit event for Centre for Gender History, at the Wolfson Building, University of Glasgow
- Presentation Skills, as part of their 'Leadership Development Programme', for Creative and Cultural Skills.
- 'Interviewing Skills for the Interviewer', NHS South Lanarkshire, Strathaven Hotel, Strathaven.
- 'Confident Personal Communication' - How to Maximise Your Personal Impact as a Manager', NHS Lanarkshire's Management Development Network, Moorings Hotel, Motherwell.
- 'Convincing Presentation Skills', Tods Murray "Women in Business" network. Tods Murray LLP, Edinburgh.
- Powerful Communication. Part of the Lunch & Learn Series for ProStrakan, Galashiels on 10 June.
- Staff Away Day for Falkirk District Council, Carronvale House, Falkirk.
- Staff/Board Away Day for Scottish Borders Housing Association, Peebles Hydro.
- 'Open Evening & Networking Event' at the Teacher Building, St Enoch Square, Glasgow, for the Institute of Engineering & Technology/Scottish Engineering Centre.
- Ruth held a very successful Networking session for the delegates of the Edinburgh Fringe Festival. Held at the Edinburgh Festival Theatre, on Wednesday 25th May. Part of the Made in Scotland event.
- A fun Networking session for the delegates of the Edinburgh Fringe Festival. Part of the Made in Scotland event.
- The BigSmall Business Event for Glasgow Chamber of Commerce. Facilitating networking. The Teacher Building, St Enoch Square, Glasgow.
Cordelia Ditton & Ruth Webber
- Nexxus: Cordelia and Ruth delivered a fun Networking session for the delegates of Nexxus at the Hilton Grosvenor Hotel (West End), Glasgow.
- Citizens Advice Bureau Conference. An entertaining yet valuable Networking Workshop giving practical advice, hints and tips on networking, Heriott Watt University, Edinburgh.
- 'Perfecting Your Pitch', for the Business Womens Network at Morton Fraser.
- Scottish Government Away Day at The Scottish Book Trust, Edinburgh: Networking Skills'.
- A second Scottish Government Away Day, this time at The Engine Shed, Edinburgh: 'Networking Skills'.
- 'Perfecting Your Pitch', for the Business Womens Network at Morton Fraser. Quartermile Two, 2 Lister Square, Edinburgh, EH3 9GL.
- 'Networking Skills', Nexxus, Edinburgh University.
- 'How to Work The Room . . . And Your Way Into PR' for the Chartered Institute of Public Relations, at the Corinthian, Glasgow.
- 'Monkey Business' - fun workshop with Scottish Women in Business
- 'Networking Skills', Nexxus, Glasgow University.
- CIPR Scotland, Student Networking Event, Roxburgh Hotel, Charlotte Square, Edinburgh
- CIPD Scottish Conference at Dunblane Hydro.
- Partners & Associates Awayday for RSP Consulting Engineers at the Dakota Hotel, Eurocentral
- Women Into Business Event, Business Gateway Dumfries, the Station Hotel
- Women Into Business Renfrewhshire, Greenock Town Hall
- Women Into Business National Conference, Heriot-Watt Conference Centre, Edinburgh
We have also been in demand as public speakers throughout the UK. In the last few years we have spoken at events in mainland Scotland as well as South Wales, Shetland, Orkney, London, Chester and Durham on behalf of several organisations including:
- The Scottish Conference for the Institute of Fundraising, Scotland
- CIPFA national conferences
- Chartered Institute of Bankers Conference
- The GASH lunch
- The Cultural Entrepreneursí Club
- CIPD Masterclass Series
- Institute of Management Consultancy
- Institute of Public Relations
- NHS Audit Conference