How to Win Business - Pitching For Profit
How to stand out from the crowd and win business with your pitch.
Two half-day courses, booked separately or together.
Elements covered include:
- Understanding how others think, so you can tailor your pitch to them
- Concentrating on benefits, not the process
- How to prepare the pitchers; dealing with nerves, body language, voice etc
- How to meet and greet
- Practising the pitch sequence
- Asking questions and listening to answers
- How to make your company shine
" Three of us trained for a day for a specific presentation. We all found our session with Cordelia inspiring on many levels. And it worked: our pitch resulted in substantial funding for a 3-year programme of work. "
Stewart Laing, Director, Untitled Projects
re Pitch to the Paul Hamlyn Foundation
Contact us NOW to discuss your requirements.
|Download full course description|